Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by a best-selling academic author, Effective Writing for Health Professionals provides insights and strategies for publishing designed for nurses, midwives and health professionals.
- Author BiographyMegan-Jane Johnstone is Professor of Nursing and Director of Research at RMIT University, Melbourne Australia. She is the author of two leading works, Bioethics: A Nursing Perspective and Nursing and the Injustice of the Law, has contributed extensively to international journals and served on editorial boards.
- Author(s)Megan-Jane Johnstone
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/01/2004
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight310 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.