All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.87
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
- £10.31Trending at £11.47
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
About this product
- Author(s)Stephanie Wilson
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication14/10/2009
- Language(s)English & German
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleGlobale Gesellschaft und Internationale Beziehungen
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVS Verlag fur Sozialwissenschaften
- Content Notebiography
- Weight355 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of ContentsContemporary War, Clausewitz, and Compound Legitimacy: A Theoretical Framework - Relevance of the Dissertation - The Legal Bases of OAF - NATO's Legal-Political Justifications - Political Grounds - Assumptions and Strategic Choices - Performance Failures and their Effects on Allied and Military Support u.a.
- Author BiographyFollowing her studies at The Nitze School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS) and Oxford University, Dr. Stephanie Wilson served as senior lecturer for Defence and International Affairs at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst in the UK. She then held a research fellowship at Harvard University (Kennedy School of Government) before joining the Bundeswehr Transformation Center (BTC) for the German Armed Forces.
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.