All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an exposition of the skiller helper model and situates it in contemporary counselling practice. This book is useful for trainees, trainers, supervisors and experienced practitioners. It is also of interest to those in helping professions.
- Author BiographyVal Wosket is Senior Lecturer in Counselling at York St John College. She is a BACP accredited Counsellor, Supervisor and Trainer and also works in private practice. Her previous publications include The Therapeutic Use of Self: Counselling Practice, Research and Supervision and, with Steve Page, Supervising the Counsellor: A Cyclical Model.
- Author(s)Val Wosket
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/05/2006
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white tables, 5 black & white line drawings
- Weight362 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.