Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £6.65+ £0.40 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith only a schizophrenic mother and a militantly hostile sister for backup, Hazel Sugden, food-splattered mum and queen of low self-esteem, is palpably unfit to save the future of mankind. But, when embryology, psychiatry and religion clash over the miracle designer drug Genetic Choice, the trio are propelled into action with comic results.
- Author BiographyLiz Jensen is the author of Egg Dancing (long-listed for the Orange Prize), Ark Baby (shortlisted for the Guardian Fiction Prize and long-listed for the Orange Prize), The Paper Eater, War Crimes for the Home (long-listed for the Orange Prize), and The Ninth Life of Louis Drax, currently in development as a major motion picture by Anthony Minghella. She divides her time between Copenhagen and London.
- Author(s)Liz Jensen
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication03/07/2006
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.44
- £4.44Trending at £5.19
- £10.96Trending at £11.99
- £4.93Trending at £8.98
- £5.95Trending at £9.05
- £4.46Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.