All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA group of friends downshift from London to Cornwall to live in a rambling old manor house. As the renovation project starts to take shape, so the bricks and mortar of their own lives begin to crumble and they slowly realise that fresh starts have little to do with geography.
- Author BiographyRebecca Gregson is a freelance journalist and former radio presenter for BBC Radio Cornwall. She is the author of KATHERINE'S WHEEL, and ZEBRAS CROSSING, also available from Pocket Books.
- Author(s)Rebecca Gregson
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication05/06/2002
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPocket Books
- Out-of-print date18/02/2011
- Weight241 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.43
- £33.40Trending at £39.28
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £3.80Trending at £4.52
- £4.93Trending at £8.99
- £4.20Trending at £4.74
- £4.79Trending at £6.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.