All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £10.45Trending at £11.62
- £9.31Trending at £10.02
- £15.22Trending at £16.60
- £5.37Trending at £5.83
- £10.24Trending at £13.47
- £5.18Trending at £6.87
- £11.69Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionAims to depict the mysterious beauty of Egypt in the majesty of its ancient heritage and in the faces of its people. Showcasing over 120 black-and-white photographs, this work alternates images of architecture with close-up photographs from everyday life and portraits of Egyptians.
- Author BiographyPatrick Longueville is general manager of Gaz de France in Egypt. He has published two books of his photography: Paris-Le Caire and Deserts et Poesies d'Egypte. Egypt Forever completes his Egyptian triptych.
- Author(s)Patrick Longueville
- PublisherThe American University in Cairo Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2006
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationCairo
- Country of PublicationEgypt
- ImprintThe American University in Cairo Press
- Content Note120 b/w illustrations
- Weight1302 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.