All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures photographs that present a remarkable - and different - portrait of Egypt, avoiding the well-known history and the popular views, focusing instead on life as it is lived by its people.
- Author BiographySILVIA DOGLIANI is an Italian photojournalist whose work has taken her all over the world. Her photographs have appeared in numerous magazines in several countries, including Egypt.
- Author(s)Silvia Dogliani
- PublisherThe American University in Cairo Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationCairo
- Country of PublicationEgypt
- ImprintThe American University in Cairo Press
- Content Note150 colour illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.70Trending at £10.34
- £10.00Trending at £12.21
- £4.49Trending at £4.66
- £7.49Trending at £8.25
- £4.94Trending at £5.75
- £7.19Trending at £9.98
- £12.02Trending at £13.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.