All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.76
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £8.96Trending at £9.58
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
- £14.88Trending at £15.37
About this product
- DescriptionAn overview of the political economy and development of contemporary Egypt, focusing on the nature and extent of economic reform and restructuring in the last twenty years.
- Author BiographyM. Riad El-Ghonemy is Senior Research Associate at the International Development Centre, University of Oxford, and Fellow in the Department of Economics, the American University in Cairo. He is also Emeritus Professor at Ein-Shams University, Cairo.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2003
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge Advances in Middle East and Islamic Studies
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note43 tables
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byM. Riad El-Ghonemy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.