All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEight Female Classical Ballet Variations lays out eight of the most important variations in the ballerina's repertoire, demonstrating how to perform them with excellent technique and consummate artistry.
- Author BiographyNina Danilova is a Kirov-trained ballet dancer who holds a graduate degree in ballet pedagogy. She has worked with the award-winning Pacific Northwest Ballet, and now teaches at the University of North Carolina School of the Arts, where her popular variations class provided the inspiration for this book.
- Author(s)Nina Danilova
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight828 g
- Width217 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £8.99Trending at £10.87
- £17.64Trending at £19.31
- £6.87Trending at £7.20
- £3.34Trending at £3.50
- £7.76Trending at £8.89
- £4.50Trending at £5.37
- £7.79Trending at £8.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.