All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis inspiring book reveals essential methods for developing universal love and compassion, the source of true happiness for both self and others.
- Author BiographyGeshe Kelsang Gyatso is a fully accomplished meditation master and internationally renowned teacher of Buddhism who has pioneered the introduction of modern Buddhism into contemporary society. He is the author of 21 highly acclaimed books that perfectly transmit the ancient wisdom of Buddhism to our modern world. He has also founded over 1200 Kadampa Buddhist Centres and groups throughout the world.
- Author(s)Geshe Kelsang Gyatso
- PublisherTharpa Publications
- Date of Publication10/07/2013
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationUlverston
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTharpa Publications
- Weight210 g
- Width132 mm
- Height132 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Contained items statement7 Audio CDs
- Running Time480
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £4.94Trending at £5.25
- £10.25Trending at £11.41
- £11.36Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £13.87
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
- £23.95Trending at £24.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.