Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.24
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/11/2012
- Series TitleEinstein Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight516 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byVladimir P. Vizgin,Yuri Balashov
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
- Table Of ContentsPreface * Viktor Frenkel, 'Einstein and Friedmann' * Gennady Gorelik, 'The Problem of Conservation Laws and the Poincare Quasigroup in General Relativity' * Vladimir Vizgin, 'The Role Played by Mach's Ideas in the Genesis of the General Theory of Relativity' * Gennady Gorelik, 'Hermann Weyl and Large Numbers in Relativistic Cosmology' * Yuri Balashov, 'Laws of Physics and the Universe' * Vladimir Vizgin and Viktor Frenkel, 'Vsevolod Frederiks, Pioneer of Relativism and Liquid Crystal Physics' * Alexei Kojevnikov, 'Einstein's Fluctuation Formula and the Wave-Particle Duality' * Alexei Kojevnikov, 'Dirac's Quantum Electrodynamics' * Boris Yavelov, 'Einstein's Zurich Colloquium' * Victor Frenkel and Boris Yavelov, 'What May Happen to a Man Who Thinks a Great Deal but Reads Very Little' * Index
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.