All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionA detailed account of the contemporary controversy surrounding the publication of Albert Einstein's theory of relativity.
- Author BiographyMilena Wazeck is a Newton International Fellow at the University of East Anglia, and an historian of science interested in the intersection of modern physics and its social context.
- Author(s)Milena Wazeck
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/01/2014
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note33 b/w illus.
- Weight840 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Translated byGeoffrey S. Koby
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.