All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDelivers the nuts and bolts information caregivers need, whether the senior they're responsible for lives with them, lives alone in his or her own home, or resides in a long term care facility. This book explains how to help elders stay active and engaged in the face of emotional setbacks, mental difficulties, and physical changes.
- Author BiographyRachelle Zukerman, PhD (Woodland Hills, CA), is a gerontologist, licensed clinical social worker, and Associate Professor of Social Welfare at the UCLA School of Public Policy and Social Research. Dr. Zukerman taught clinical gerontology as a visiting professor at Hong Kong University and was a 1998 99 Fulbright Scholar to Taiwan where she taught counseling methods for elderly clients and their families.
- Author(s)R Zukerman
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication29/05/2003
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight564 g
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £7.66Trending at £7.90
- £8.97Trending at £10.20
- £12.70Trending at £13.39
- £9.79Trending at £10.30
- £11.95Trending at £12.44
- £6.19Trending at £9.98
- £7.18Trending at £7.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.