All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis second collection of plays by David Eldridge showcases the development of one of the most impressive playwriting talents of recent years. His plays combine emotional complexity with impact, realistic characterisation with humour, and are among the most powerfully moving dramas of contemporary playwriting.
- Author BiographyDavid Eldridge was awarded the Time Out Live Award for Best New Play in the West End in 2001 for Under the Blue Sky. His full-length plays include Serving it Up (Bush 1996), Festen (Almeida and Lyric Theatre 2004), M. A.D. (Bush 2004), Market Boy (National Theatre 2006), The Lady From The Sea (Royal Exchange Theatre, Manchester 2010), The Stock Da'wa (Hampstead Theatre, 2011), The Knot of the Heart (Almeida Theatre 2011) and In Basildon (Royal Court 2012).
- Author(s)David Eldridge
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication16/02/2012
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleContemporary Dramatists
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Drama
- Weight351 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.33Trending at £7.75
- £7.26Trending at £8.13
- £8.77Trending at £9.31
- £4.99Trending at £6.32
- £12.49Trending at £13.17
- £7.12Trending at £8.79
- £12.09Trending at £13.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.