All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAppearing first as a weekly serial in The Christian Herald, Eleanor H. Porter's Pollyanna was first published in book form in 1913. In celebration of its centenary, this collection of thirteen original essays examines a wide variety of the novel's themes and concerns, as well as adaptations in film, manga, and translation.
- Author BiographyRoxanne Harde, Camrose, Alberta, Canada, is associate professor of English, associate dean (Research), and a McCalla University Professor at the Augustana Faculty of the University of Alberta. She has published extensively on American women writers, children's literature, and popular culture.|Lydia Kokkola, Lulea, Sweden, is professor of English and education at Lulea University of Technology, Sweden. She is the author of Fictions of Adolescent Carnality.
- PublisherUniversity Press of Mississippi
- Date of Publication30/11/2014
- GenreFiction Companions
- Series TitleChildren's Literature Association Series
- Place of PublicationJackson
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Mississippi
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight594 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byLydia Kokkola,Roxanne Harde
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.70Trending at £10.85
- £7.53Trending at £8.29
- £7.79Trending at £8.36
- £6.23Trending at £9.00
- £9.16Trending at £11.13
- £7.97Trending at £12.48
- £10.39Trending at £10.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.