Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.31
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionHow did the GOP trounce the Democrats in 2014? Acclaimed political analyst Ed Kilgore crunches the data, examines structural factors, places the vote in historical context, and reflects on implications for the 2016 presidential race in this bracing commentary on the recent Republican sweep.
- Author BiographyA longtime policy analyst at the Democratic Leadership Council, Ed Kilgore is the principal writer for the Washington Monthly's Political Animal blog.
- Author(s)Ed Kilgore
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication09/02/2015
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note5 illus.
- Weight290 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.