All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs the industry environment transforms from a completely regulated setting to a broader, deregulated marketplace, new market participants must understand planning and operations of power systems to effectively participate in markets.
- Author BiographyArthur Mazer, PhD, MBA, is Manager of Forward Transactions Planning at Southern California Edison, where he oversees the risk assessment of SCE's power, gas, and customer portfolio, as well as valuation and selection of power and gas contracts. He previously held positions at Electrabel, Progress Energy, and Entergy Power Marketing Corp. Additionally, he was visiting assistant professor at Utah State University and a lecturer at Singapore Polytechnic, both in the Department of Mathematics.
- Author(s)Arthur Mazer
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/04/2007
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight600 g
- Width161 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.