All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.95Trending at £5.24
- £10.30Trending at £11.41
- £12.47Trending at £12.74
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £13.87
- £23.95Trending at £24.69
About this product
- DescriptionElectrical Machines enables readers to develop machine mathematical models and equivalent circuits. The text covers the most relevant concepts in machine size, torque and power, and explains losses and secondary effects.
- Author BiographyProfessor at Department of Electrical Engineering, University of Belgrade.
- Author(s)Slobodan N. Vukosavic
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2012
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitlePower Electronics and Power Systems
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1127 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.