CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.95Trending at £48.83
- £15.48Trending at £18.98
- £11.18Trending at £17.04
- £11.54Trending at £14.88
- £13.11Trending at £19.99
- £7.91Trending at £10.98
- £43.29Trending at £47.24
About this product
- Author(s)A. Wright,Christos Christopoulos
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight915 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 2nd ed. 1999
- Table Of ContentsPreface to the Second Edition. Preface to the First Edition. List of Symbols. 1. Fuses. 2. Current Transformers. 3. Voltage Transformers. 4. Overcurrent and Earth Fault Protection. 5. Current-Differential Protective Schemes. 6. The Protection of Transformers. 7. The Protection of Rotating Machines. 8. The Protection of Busbars. 9. The Protection of Overhead Lines and Cables by Current-Differential Schemes. 10. Interlock and Phase-Comparison Schemes for the Protection of Overhead Lines. 11. Distance-Type Protective Schemes for Overhead Lines and Cables. 12. Ultra-High-Speed Schemes for the Protection of Long Transmission Lines. 13. Digital Communications. 14. Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and Protection. 15. New Relaying Concepts. Appendix A: The Testing and Application of Power-System Protective Equipment. Appendix B: Percentage and Per-Unit Quantities. Appendix C: Transformation of Three-Phase Quantities. Appendix D: The Determination of Power-System Behaviour Using Symmetrical Components. Concluding Remarks. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.