All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated to reflect the most recent changes in regulations, this unique resource allows users to logically manage every major electrical standard (NEC, NESC, NFPA 70E, IEEE 1584, OSHA) to provide the safest possible environment for their clients or employees.
- Author BiographyJohn Cadick, P.E., is a registered professional engineer and the founder and president of the Cadick Corporation. He has specialized for more than three decades in electrical engineering, training, and management. Mr. Cadick is the author of Cables and Wiring (Delmar Cengage Learning). Mary Capelli-Schellpfeffer, M.D., M.P.A., is a board-certified physician in general preventive medicine and public health. She is also a consultant to both the NJATC (National Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee of National Electrical Contractors Association and International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers) and IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) Standards Committees. Dennis K. Neitzel, C.P.E., is a certified plant engineer with more than 30 years of experience in the electrical field. He has served as a principal committee member for NFPA 70E standards since 1992 and is currently working on the revision of OSHA regulations. Al Winfield, of the Cadick Corporation, has more than three decades of electrical power experience, having conducted more than 4,500 Electrical Safe Work Practices Seminars.
- Author(s)Al Winfield,Dennis K. Neitzel,John Cadick,Mary Capelli-Schellpfeffer
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication22/03/2012
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleElectronics
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteill
- Weight1106 g
- Width223 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.