All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing entries from the Encyclopedia of Sustainability Science and Technology, this book covers key topics in energy technology, engineering and urban planning. Includes underground transmission and distribution, energy and water interdependence and more.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/12/2012
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note31 black & white tables, 1 colour tables, biography
- Weight660 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMiroslav M. Begovic
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.50Trending at £8.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.