All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionProvides comprehensive coverage of the concepts and principles of measurements and instrumentation, and brings to the fore recent and significant developments in this field. The text also offers exhaustive coverage of different types of measuring instruments and their applications.
- Author BiographyGopal Krishna Banerjee, PhD, is currently Dean, School of Engineering and Technology (SET), Institute of Foreign Trade and Management (IFTM) University, Moradabad. He has been former Professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering, College of Technology, G.B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand. Dr. Banerjee has been teaching and conducting research work since last 34 years. He is a member of ISTE and Semi-conductor Society (India).
- Author(s)Gopal Krishna Banerjee
- PublisherPrentice-Hall of India Pvt.Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2016
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintPrentice-Hall of India Pvt.Ltd
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.