All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for students and beginning technicians, this book provides readers with the basic electrical principles necessary to understand modern control systems. It focuses on helping readers master systematic diagnosis and troubleshooting methods and procedures that can enable them to become highly-skilled, professional HVAC-R service technicians.
- Author BiographyRussell E. Smith is an Air Conditioning Technology Instructor emeritus at Athens Technical College in Athens, Georgia. Mr. Smith also ran his own contracting and consulting firm for many years. He is a Certificate Member of the Refrigeration Service Engineers Society and holder of Conditioned Air Non-Restricted in the State of Georgia. He holds an AE in Air Conditioning Engineering.
- Author(s)Russell E. Smith
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight1380 g
- Width210 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.