Electricity in Economic Growth by Energy Engineering Board, National Research Council, Division on Engineering and Physical Sciences, Committee on Electricity in Economic Growth, National Academy of Sciences, Commission on Engineering and Technical Systems (Paperback, 1986)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £49.44Trending at £89.21
- £5.73Trending at £6.42
- £5.73Trending at £5.85
- £9.91Trending at £11.23
- £23.65Trending at £26.31
- £10.00Trending at £12.83
- £5.00Trending at £6.40
About this product
- DescriptionSurveys the relationship between economic activity and electricity use, showing how trends in the growth of electricity demand may be affected by changes in the economy, and examines the connection between the use of electrotechnologies and productivity. This book contains a mix of historical perspective and a synthesis of econometric findings.
- Author BiographyCommittee on Electricity in Economic Growth, Energy Engineering Board, National Research Council
- Author(s)Commission on Engineering and Technical Systems,Committee on Electricity in Economic Growth,Division on Engineering and Physical Sciences,Energy Engineering Board,National Academy of Sciences,National Research Council
- PublisherNational Academies Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1986
- GenreInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Academies Press
- Content NoteIll.
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine0 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.