All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionElectrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy and its Applications
- Author BiographyAndrzej Lasia obtained his PhD at the University of Warsaw in 1975. He continued to work at the University of Warsaw until 1982. In 1975-1976, and 1982-1983, he worked as a research associate at the University of Guelph, Ontario, Canada. Since 1983, Lasia has worked at the Universite de Sherbrooke. Since his retirement in 2012, Lasia has continued to work at Universite de Sherbrooke as an Associate Professor. Lasia's main scientific interests are in the area of electrode kinetics, electrocatalysis, and electrochemical impedance spectroscopy. He is the author of over 150 articles in scientific journals.
- Author(s)Andrzej Lasia
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/06/2014
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note176 black & white illustrations, 48 colour illustrations, 40 black & white tables, biography
- Weight781 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and Online resource
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.