All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis expanded third edition of the most popular book on electromagnetic compatibility reflects all of the latest advances and developments in the field. It demonstrates how and why noise in electronic digital systems can be avoided or minimized.
- Author BiographyHenry W. Ott is President and Principal Consultant of Henry Ott Consultants, an EMC/ESD training and consulting organization located in Livingston, New Jersey.' Mr. Ott is considered by many to be the nation's leading EMC educator.
- Author(s)Henry W. Ott
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/09/2009
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1344 g
- Width155 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine50 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.87Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.