All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionElectronic and electromechanical control of machinery and equipment in the factory environment has been commonplace for many years and is finding its place in the model engineer's workshop. This book gives the theoretical and practical details of electronic circuits that can be used to control machinery for the model engineer and 'inventor'.
- Author BiographyPat Addy is an expert in the industrial field of electronic and computerised control of machinery.
- Author(s)Pat Addy
- PublisherSpecial Interest Model Books
- Date of Publication13/07/2006
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationHemel Hempstead
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpecial Interest Model Books
- Content Note298 black & white line plans & diagrams; 50 black & white photographs
- Width189 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.05
- £1.99Trending at £2.10
- £2.70Trending at £2.94
- £1.85Trending at £3.53
- £13.99Trending at £15.98
- £4.49Trending at £7.99
- £1.89Trending at £3.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.