All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAccess into buildings, controlled access within buildings, perimeter access control and perimeter protection are all areas that have been expanding within the security industry. This book focuses on the design and installation of electronic access control systems.
- Author BiographyGerard Honey is an experienced international installer and well known author within the electrical and electronic security and safety areas. He is married with two grown up children and spends part of his time in the north of England, the remainder working abroad. He promotes a healthy lifestyle and swims and cycles on a regular basis, but has an interest in most other sports also - particularly football. Gerard Honey is practical and sees all installations in real terms as he understands technical limitations and working problems.
- Author(s)Gerard Honey
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication24/02/2000
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNewnes (an imprint of Butterworth-Heinemann Ltd )
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight370 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £12.15Trending at £14.99
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.31
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.