All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on research in six economies - the UK, USA, Denmark, Greece, Hong Kong (China) and Australia, this guide addresses the documented uncertainties of business and consumers with Internet retailing by presenting the experiences of leading examples of Business to Consumer Electronic Commerce in each of six economies.
- Author BiographySTEVE ELLIOTT commenced his career in the computer industry and has worked internationally in business, government, education and with the United Nations. He is Professor and Head of the Central Coast School of e Business & Management at the University of Newcastle, Australia, and was previously Director of the IT Research Centre at the University of New South Wales, Sydney. He holds a PhD in Strategic IS Planning from Warwick Business School, and has qualifications in Economics and IS. Professor Elliot's main interest is the strategic management of technology--enabled innovation by organizations, particularly the management of innovation in Electronic Business. He initiated and managed the international study of successful implementations of business--to--consumer e--commerce on which this book is based, and is currently exploring the impact of e--business on the banking industry. Steve Elliot chairs the International Federation of Information Processing (IFIP) Working Group 8.4, E--Business: Multi--disciplinary research and practice.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/02/2002
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleJohn Wiley Series in Information Systems
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight654 g
- Width158 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited bySteve Elliot
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £34.91Trending at £51.15
- £2.80Trending at £3.85
- £22.90Trending at £27.98
- £10.82Trending at £11.19
- £8.46Trending at £9.07
- £12.47Trending at £13.82
- £9.30Trending at £9.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.