All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at engineers and postgraduate students, and covering the latest developments, this volume considers the ways in which electronic devices can be applied to process analog signals in instrument-making, automation, metrics, and other branches of technology.
- Author BiographyYuriy K. Rybin Candidat of Technical Sciences associate professor of the Tomsk Polytechnic University. Author of more than 110 scientific papers and 60 patents. His field of scientific interests is development and design of electronic measiring devices including sine wave signal oscillators. Scientific chief and direct participant of development of the industrial generators G3-118, G3-121, G3-122, G3-125, GS-50 (Russian) etc.
- Author(s)Yu. K. Rybin
- Date of Publication28/11/2013
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Advanced Microelectronics
- Series Part/Volume Number33
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight421 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.