All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionProfessional and academic lexicographers present and discuss innovations, ideas, and developments in all aspects of electronic lexicography including dictionary-writing systems and the integration of corpora for every kind of dictionary in every format.
- Author BiographySylviane Granger is Professor of English Language and Linguistics and Director of the Centre for English Corpus Linguistics at the Catholic University of Louvain. Her current research interests focus on the integration of corpus data into a range of user-oriented tools, in particular electronic dictionaries and writing aids. Her latest publications include Phraseology: An interdisciplinary perspective (co-edited with F. Meunier) and International Corpus of Learner English (Granger et al. 2009). Magali Paquot is a research fellow at the Centre for English Corpus Linguistics, Catholic University of Louvain. Her current research interests focus on academic vocabulary, phraseology and pedagogical lexicography. Her latest publications include Academic Vocabulary in Learner Writing (2010) and A Taste for Corpora (co-edited with F. Meunier, S. De Cock and G. Gilquin, 2011).
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication25/10/2012
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteFigures
- Weight970 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byMagali Paquot,Sylviane Granger
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.