All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book tackles the central issues with the concepts of the access and management electronic resources. Covering different kinds of e-resources, from e-serials to e-books to databases, and digital collections which continue to bring new developments to a field that requires different systems and skills than those needed for print resources.
- Author BiographyAnne C. Elguindi is the Director of Information Delivery Services at the American University Library in Washington, D.C., responsible for the Electronic Resources Management, Access Services, Cataloging Services, and Acquisitions Units. Prior to her position with the American University she was a Reference and Data Services Librarian at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte, and Public Services Librarian at Western Piedmont Community College. Kari Schmidt is the Electronic Resources Librarian and Head of the Electronic Resources Management Unit at the American University Library in Washington, D.C. Prior to her position with the American University she held the same post at the University of Maryland and was Assistant Director for Resource Management at Georgetown University's Medical Center Library.
- Author(s)Anne C. Elguindi,Kari Schmidt
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication09/10/2012
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleChandos Information Professional Series
- Place of PublicationOXford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.