Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.74
- £1.49Trending at £1.66
- £31.95Trending at £33.98
- £24.88Trending at £35.76
- £16.32Trending at £18.52
- £14.50Trending at £15.38
- £5.00Trending at £9.92
About this product
- DescriptionWhy have we not followed the international trend, and should we? Can the unique services offered by the floor be provided as effectively in an electronic environment? Which environment would institutional and retail traders each find most suitable to their special needs? This book addresses some of these questions.
- Author BiographyRobert A. Schwartz is Marvin M. Speiser Professor of Finance and University Distinguished Professor in the Zicklin School of Business, Baruch College, CUNY. Before joining the Baruch faculty in 1997, he was Professor of Finance and Economics and Yamaichi Faculty Fellow at New York University's Leonard N. Stern School of Business, where he had been a member of the faculty since 1965. Professor Schwartz received his Ph.D. in Economics from Columbia University. His research is in the area of financial economics, with a primary focus on the structure of securities markets. He has published numerous journal articles and eleven books, including Equity Markets in Action: The Fundamentals of Liquidity, Market Structure and Trading, Wiley & Sons, 2004, and Reshaping the Equity Markets: A Guide for the 1990s, Harper Business, 1991 (reissued by Business One Irwin, 1993). He has served as a consultant to various market centers including the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange, Nasdaq, the London Stock Exchange, Instinet, the Arizona Stock Exchange, Deutsche Borse, and the Bolsa Mexicana. From April 1983 to April 1988, he was an associate editor of The Journal of Finance, and he is currently an associate editor of the Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, the Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies, and The Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance & Business Ventures, and is a member of the advisory board of International Finance. In December 1995, Professor Schwartz was named the first chairman of Nasdaq's Economic Advisory Board, and he served on the EAB until Spring 1999.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/12/2005
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleZicklin School of Business Financial Markets Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberPROC
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight449 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byAntoinette Colaninno,John Aidan Byrne,Robert A. Schwartz
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.