All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA second edition with four new chapters for graduate students and researchers in semiconductor physics.
- Author BiographyB. K. Ridley is Professor Emeritus in the Department of Computing and Electronic Systems at the University of Essex, Colchester. He is a Fellow of the Royal Society, and was awarded the Paul Dirac Prize and Medal in 2001 by the Institute of Physics.
- Author(s)B. K. Ridley
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2009
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note183 b/w illus.
- Weight980 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.