All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs the oldest and largest museum in Japan, the Tokyo National Museum houses a vast collection of culturally important artworks. This title highlights twenty-six masterpieces from this esteemed collection that tell the story of the country's artistic development from the prehistoric Jomon era through the 19th century.
- Author BiographyMelissa McCormick is professor of Japanese art and culture at Harvard University.
- Author(s)Melissa McCormick,Tokyo National Museum
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication03/01/2012
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleMuseum of Fine Arts, Houston
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note35 colour illustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width181 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £43.28Trending at £43.65
- £23.71Trending at £30.52
- £11.70Trending at £12.12
- £19.62Trending at £26.58
- £7.73Trending at £10.07
- £20.27Trending at £21.29
- £8.69Trending at £14.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.