All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.49Trending at £1.60
- £5.18Trending at £7.04
- £14.49Trending at £16.99
- £17.56Trending at £25.00
- £4.72Trending at £4.93
- £3.99Trending at £4.54
- £8.24Trending at £9.95
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to creating your very own jewellery inspired by the wonders of the natural world. It presents a combination of design notebook and resulting projects, themed images from nature and an insight into the designer's inspiration are followed by step-by-step projects that reveal how the inspiration was transformed into finished designs.
- Author BiographyVicky Forrester is a practicing jeweller who has exhibited extensively around the world. In addition to producing one-off pieces for galleries and commissions, for the last 13 years Vicky has been teaching jewellery making through workshops and specialist classes and short courses at her Flux Studios facility.
- Author(s)Vicky Forrester
- PublisherFil Rouge Press
- Date of Publication18/10/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFil Rouge Press
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Width180 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.