All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.94Trending at £6.38
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
- £7.83Trending at £8.34
- £5.79Trending at £6.85
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned as an introduction to North and Hillard's Greek Prose Composition. Presents simple vocabulary and elementary forms of sentence construction. English-Greek, Greek-English exercises.
- Author BiographyA.E. Hillard was the High Master of St. Paul's School, London, UK.
- Author(s)A. E. Hillard,C.G. Botting,M. A. North
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication10/12/1992
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleGreek Language
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGerald Duckworth & Co Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight173 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.