CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.09Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionConstituting a measured but devastating critique of Levi-Strauss's work on kinship systems, this book deals with prescriptive forms of social classification and had far-reaching implications for anthropological theory when it was originally published. Originally published in 1973.
- Author(s)Francis Korn
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/08/2014
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight226 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.