CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for short courses in ecological economics, this title takes as its starting point the notion of the 'global-ethical trilemma': the interrelation between justice, sustainability and prosperity. It introduces to the student different attempts to reconcile these three goals and provides a review of how this can be achieved.
- Author BiographyRalf Eriksson is a lecturer in economics at Abo Akademi University of Turku, Finland. Jan Otto Andersson is also currently a lecturer in economics at Abo Akademi University of Turku, Finland. He is also a founding member of Basic Income European Network (BIEN) and the European Association for Evolutionary Political Economy (EAEPE).
- Author(s)Jan Otto Andersson,Ralf Eriksson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/03/2010
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note31 black & white illustrations, 12 black & white tables, 31 black & white line drawings
- Weight272 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.