Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.98
- £6.06Trending at £6.72
- £38.07Trending at £40.28
- £6.24Trending at £7.25
- £18.09Trending at £19.13
- £6.33Trending at £6.68
- £10.89Trending at £15.48
About this product
- DescriptionNeil Duxbury combines analytical legal philosophy and legal history to explore the concept of legislation.
- Author BiographyNeil Duxbury is Professor of Law at the London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Author(s)Neil Duxbury
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight550 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.