All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThoughtfully illustrated, carefully written, and covering a broad spectrum of topics, this classic text clarifies a subject that is often misunderstood and oversimplified.
- Author BiographyGeorge M. Hornberger is director of the Vanderbilt Institute for Energy and Environment and Distinguished University Professor at Vanderbilt University. Patricia L. Wiberg is a professor and chair of the Department of Environmental Sciences at the University of Virginia. Jeffrey P. Raffensperger is a hydrologist at the U.S. Geological Survey. Paolo D'Odorico is the Ernest H. Ern Professor of Environmental Sciences at the University of Virginia.
- Author(s)George M. Hornberger,Jeffrey P. Raffensperger,Paolo D'Odorico,Patricia L. Wiberg
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication09/12/2014
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note156, 156 black & white line drawings
- Weight976 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 17
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.86Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.