All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an up-to-date analysis of the movement to eliminate nuclear weapons. It considers the range of nuclear weapon states (USA, UK, India, Pakistan, North Korea, and likely Iran) and systematically examines the theory of deterrence.
- Author BiographyTom Sauer teaches International Politics at the University of Antwerp. He is the author of two books, Nuclear Arms Control and Nuclear Inertia: US Nuclear Weapons Policy after the Cold War, has studied at Johns Hopkins University (SAIS) and been a Research Fellow at Harvard University. Professor Sauer is also a member of Pugwash, a lobby group that seeks to reduce armed conflict and to find solutions to global security threats.
- Author(s)Tom Sauer
- PublisherC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £34.13Trending at £38.05
- £8.50Trending at £11.08
- £6.23Trending at £6.96
- £7.94Trending at £8.50
- £8.85Trending at £9.18
- £12.86Trending at £14.03
- £9.29Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.