All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures the 20th century American poet's work. This book explores Elizabeth Bishop's poetry, from her early days at Vassar College to her last great poems in Geography III and the later uncollected poems. It draws on psychoanalytic and poststructuralist theory. It connects the poems with their process of composition.
- Author BiographyLinda Anderson is Professor of Modern English and American Literature at Newcastle University where she is also Director of the Newcastle Centre for the Literary Arts.
- Author(s)Linda Anderson
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note12 b&w illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.79Trending at £11.99
- £8.90Trending at £9.46
- £6.27Trending at £7.72
- £8.77Trending at £9.28
- £8.10Trending at £8.17
- £7.26Trending at £8.10
- £9.16Trending at £10.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.