Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionLis Christensen examines some aspects of theme and strategy in Elizabeth Bowen's last four novels, glancing also at her post-war stories. Brief presentations and plot summaries are placed in the context of her life and dealt with in a separate section.
- Author BiographyLis Christensen is a graduate of Copenhagen University, where she was for many years lecturer in English Literature before entering the Civil Service. Her work in Irish studies includes articles, translations and anthologies, besides 'A First Glossary of Hoberno-English' (1996).
- Author(s)Lis Christensen
- PublisherMuseum Tusculanum Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2001
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCopenhagen
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- ImprintMuseum Tusculanum Press
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.), maps
- Weight568 g
- Width245 mm
- Height160 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.