All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of facts and folklore of the people of Queen Elizabeth I's era. He describes sports and pastimes, religion and superstition, cooking, life in town and country, and the rising bourgeois class.
- Author BiographyLeonard R. N. Ashley is professor of English at Brooklyn College of the City University of New York and author of many books, including The Wonderful World of Superstition, Prophecy, and Luck.
- Author(s)Leonard R. N. Ashley
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2004
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationBowling Green
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBowling Green University Popular Press,US
- Content Note50 b/w illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.