All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £10.51Trending at £12.31
About this product
- DescriptionThe swashbuckling English sea captains of the Elizabethan era were a particular breed of adventurer, combining maritime and military skill with a seemingly insatiable appetite for Spanish treasure. Angus Konstam describes these characters, including such sea dogs as Francis Drake, Walter Raleigh, John Hawkins and Martin Frobisher.
- Author BiographyAngus Konstam has written several books for Osprey, mainly on 18th century subjects. His recent works include Campaign 44 Pavia 1525 and Elite 67 Pirates 1660 1730. Angus previously worked as a Curator of Weapons at the Royal Armouries, Tower of London, and Chief Curator of the Mel Fisher Maritime Museum. He now devotes himself to full-time writing, indulging his passion for maritime and naval history to the maximum.
- Author(s)Angus Konstam
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/09/2000
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleElite
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 70
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Notecolour and b&w illustrations
- Weight248 g
- Width185 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Angus McBride,Angus McBride
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.