All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLaura Madokoro recovers the lost history of millions of displaced Chinese who fled the Communist Revolution and recounts humanitarian efforts to find homes for them outside China. Entrenched bigotry in predominantly white countries, the spread of human rights, Cold War geopolitics, and the Vietnam War shaped refugee policies that still hold sway.
- Author BiographyLaura Madokoro is Assistant Professor of History at McGill University.
- Author(s)Laura Madokoro
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2016
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note5 halftones
- Weight612 g
- Width235 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.83Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.