CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £14.47Trending at £19.98
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an introduction to 8051 8-bit micro controller and its variants. This text describes modern micro controller interfacing and applications. It includes examples that explore the functions and applications of the 8051.
- Author BiographyHan-Way Huang is a Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering and Technology at Minnesota State University, Mankato. A member of both IEEE and ASEE, he has 25 years of teaching experience in microprocessors and microcontrollers. A well-respected author, he has also written THE HCS12/9S12: AN INTRODUCTION TO HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE (Delmar Learning), EMBEDDED SYSTEM DESIGN WITH M8051 (Cengage Engineering), THE PIC MICROCONTROLLER: AN INTRODUCTION TO SOFTWARE AND INTERFACING (Delmar Learning), THE HC12 MICROCONTROLLER: AN INTRODUCTION (Delmar Learning), and THE HC11 MICROCONTROLLER: AN INTRODUCTION (Delmar Learning). Dr. Huang earned an MS and Ph.D. in Computer Engineering from Iowa State University and the BSEE degree from National Taiwan University.
- Author(s)Han-Way Huang
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication04/01/2009
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationFlorence, KY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNelson Engineering
- Out-of-print date09/03/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1226 g
- Width185 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition StatementInternational edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.