CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis important book is an essential guide for all anthropologists who wish to be active contributors to the discussion on ethics and the ethical practice of their profession.
- Author BiographyDr. Lynn Meskell is Associate Professor in the Department of Anthropology at Columbia University. Professor Peter Pels is Professor in the Anthropology of Sub-Saharan Africa at the Universiteit Leiden, The Netherlands.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/03/2005
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleWenner-Gren International Symposium
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight479 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byLynn Meskell,Peter Pels
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.