Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £8.49+ £0.97 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures 20 embroidery projects suitable for all levels of ability, including mittens, pillows and bunting. This title includes a full techniques section to explain the basic skills and equipment needed. It also presents clear and stylish step-by-step photographs to guide the reader along and show the projects in action.
- Author BiographyAmy Phipps and Claire Culley came up with the idea for Super+Super when they realised there wasn't a place in their town to do all of their favourite things under one roof. They now run regular craft classes and events from their base just off Brighton's sea front for those interested in sewing, crochet, knitting, papercutting, macrame, darning, upcycling and screen printing.
- Author(s)Amy Phipps,Claire Culley
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication30/10/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes 250 photographs
- Weight363 g
- Width190 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £2.35Trending at £3.03
- £7.81Trending at £8.96
- £16.32Trending at £19.93
- £12.99Trending at £19.93
- £30.35Trending at £42.87
- £10.23Trending at £16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.